Flickr. Geography edit See also: Geography of Norway The municipality of lesund occupies seven of the outer islands in the county of Mre og Romsdal : Hessa, Aspya, Nrvya, Oksenya, Ellingsya, Humla, and Trla. Lesund is also one of the harbours at which the Hurtigruten arrives two times per day. Located on an area of 120 hectares (50 acres it has more than 55 old and distinct houses from the past 300 years moved to the site, replicas of old Viking ships, and the Medieval Age Museum with artifacts from excavations of the old trading. 8 By 1900, the population had increased to 11,777. The town of lesund is the administrative centre of lesund Municipality, as well as the principal shipping town of the Sunnmre district. 11 The municipality covers a roy thai oslo an area of 93 square kilometres (36 sq mi). The local newspaper is Sunnmrsposten, founded in 1882 and published six days a week. Lesund is a partner in the Art nouveau network, a European network of co-operation created in 1999 for the study, safeguards and development of the Art nouveau.
Internett lesund, Polaris trykk lesund,
Municipal council edit The municipal council (Kommunestyre) of lesund is made up of 49 representatives that are elected billig trafikkskole oslo to four year terms. Currently, the party breakdown is as follows: 14 Economy edit Aalesund (Norway) by night, 7 lesund has the most important fishing harbour in Norway. Situated 236 kilometres (147 mi) north northeast of the city of Bergen, lesund is adjacent to the Hjrund and Geiranger fjords, the latter being on unesco's list of World Heritage Sites. The first element of that (probably) is the plural genitive case of ll which means " eel " and the last element is sund which means " strait " or " sound "., the name was written Aalesund. Sula, Mre og Romsdal as well). In 1922, another part of Borgund Municipality (population: 1,148) was transferred to the town of lesund. The Old Norse word kaupang means " marketplace " or " town ", thus the market town for Borgund. 5 Toponomy edit A part of the town was originally known as Kaupangen Borgund. Practically the entire town was destroyed during the night, a gale aiding the flames, and the population had to leave the town in the middle of the night with only a few minutes' notice.